Nicki Minaj on documentary "My Time Now"

--Sponsored Result--


Nicki Minaj works on The documentary "My Time Now" follows the rap diva while she records her debut LP, Pink Friday. Likely her future as a potential hip-hop icon started.

"I am amazed at what I've seen in this film," Nicki Minaj said in a statement. "For the first time people will see Onika. That's all I've ever wanted. To inspire. To encourage. To replace doubt and fear with fearlessness and hope. MTV and the incredible film crew behind this documentary has made a very special dream come true. This film is my heart & soul. The visual component to Pink Friday. My fans are the most incredible humans on this planet. Words could never translate my gratitude. Thank you for standing by me. It's our time now."




About her life

While some songs and interviews have implied that Minaj is bisexual, she has said that she does not date nor have sex with women. She said "I just embrace all people of all lifestyles and I don’t tell them they are bad people. And I say girls are beautiful and girls are sexy and they need to be told that, and if they don’t have anyone to tell them that and mean it, I’m gonna tell them that. But I feel like people always wanna define me and I don’t wanna be defined.

During an interview in the May 2010 issue of Details, Minaj was asked if she felt hip-hop was becoming more gay friendly. She responded, "I think the world is getting more gay-friendly, so hip-hop is too.

Today's Tip:

More..